Hoping all of you had a very Merry Christmas and a great start of the New Year!
2014 was another good year for the global digital signage and narrow-casting markets.
The adoption trend for adaptive and interactive totems with audience and gesture recognition for location-based content targeting is amazing.
Retail signage market distribution network have got the highest demand due to all varieties of displays required by this segment: commercial application vertical accounted for the highest market value, i.e. 34% with total revenue of $2.9 billion and is expected to grow to $5.7 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 11.2% from 2015 to 2020.
Top3 changes in the global market and for Brand touch were:
- Big Sizes: 40-42″ displays still hold the largest market share, yet Brand Touch switched entirely to 55”, 65″ with several 78″ and 84″ ArtWall UHD curved totems in the end of the year.
- Wire-less Freedom: The mobile digital signage apps grow at the highest CAGR of 16.93% amongst the entire market, especially in the Middle East.
- Audience Analytics: Another great break-through was that systems with embedded analytics software are growing from $0.76 billion in 2014 to $1.8 billion by 2020.
The next 3 months are all EXPO EXPO EXPO: CES, ISE, DIBS, DSE – we will have many opportunities to meet and discuss your digital transformation strategy. We are starting 2015 with:
- New website – www.brand-touch.com
- New logo for the global brand
- New automated factory and great
- New team members!
What about you? Wanna join the Revolution? We hope to see you at CES, ISE and DIBS and if you would like any further details on our activities, please get in touch.