Haida is a digital signage totem with 1, 2 or 3 displays/ sides configuration. The unique graphics, based on Native American art patterns, make Haida a masterpiece of contemporary signage design. The professional displays are ecologically friendly and easy on your eyes – the LED panel automatically calibrates its brightness according to its surroundings.
Digital signage totems improve sales, communication and infotainment in galleries, shopping malls, hotel lobbies or corporate headquarters. With its exclusive design, Haida could become the centerpiece of your venue, easily noticed thanks to its 360 degrees panoramic visibility.
Free-standing glass body with nano-coated surface, 7 color options.
Polished stainless steel base with optional color LED illumination.
Custom design options – hardware, color, logo and body graphics branding.
- 32″ or 40″ Full-HD ultra-clear picture LED display
- High-end embedded industrial panel PC (Intel Quad-core/i5 ) or PCoIP thin client
- Content management system (OS, iDECS or other DAM, supporting 100s of media file formats)
- Integrated Amplified HiFi SRS Premium Sound (2 Hi-Fi stereo speakers + Subwoofer)
- WiFi Wireless LAN + Wired LAN
- DVD (Super multi optical drive)
- 6-in-1 Card Reader (SD, SD HC, MS, MS Pro, MMC, xD)
- USB 2.0, HDMI-in, eSATA-in and S/PDIF-out ports
- Customized logo and decorative graphics front incrustation/engraving
- Locking software to limit user access only to specific websites and programs.
- Lock-secured base or floor-mount brackets
- Color LED ambient lights
- BlueRay DVD, Bluetooth module option
- Barcode scanner, light sensor
- Proximity Sensor, biometric scanner
- VoIP phone, Game console(Wii,PS2,XBox,etc.)
- Brochure holder/Poster module(Plexiglas ad board)
- Other devices
Operating temperature:-10C to +55C / Storage temperature: -20C to +70C / Operating RH: 25-85%
All body and hardware components are RoHS Compliant, CE, UL and FCC certified and have 3-year warranty. They can be upgraded/ downgraded to match any customer’s specification and budget.
Industry & Usage
Haida Totem is intended for use in semi-supervised locations of varied self-service points like trade shows, retail/shopping malls, banks, corporate lobbies, health care facilities, government offices, education and entertainment centers, hotels, restaurants, wifi internet points, museums, planetariums, tourist guides, real estate agencies and other indoor areas, where Haida is a perfect choice for most digital signage totem applications.