Current open positions:
Marketing & Sales Manager
Brand Touch is a European producer and distributor of interactive systems, applications and digital signage content, delivering amazing design and customer experience to high-end brands. Our team designs, manufactures, delivers and maintains interactive kiosks, totems, tables and digital signage systems.
To better serve our increasing number of Retail customers, we are looking for a creative and dynamic sales person with interactive design experience and good written English to join our team in Sofia.
- Identifies and translates customer needs to the design team to ensure satisfaction by exciting design and experience;
- Consults, presents and demonstrates our solutions and concepts to local and international companies;
- Responds to requests for information and proposals from prospects, customers, partners and media agencies;
- Collaborates on marketing collateral and customized multimedia presentations design;
- Updates and promotes the website, in accordance to the brand strategy;
- Prepares and manages local and international Expo/ Trade fairs participation;
- Identifies and proposes business development opportunities (new clients and products), promotions and incentive programs;
- Increases the sales volumes, expanding the portfolio in accordance with the company policy;
- Executes SWOTs and market trends reports;
- Follows the quality standards, budgets and deadlines;
- Reports the results to the general manager;
Professional qualifications and experience requirements
- Minimum 2 years of experience and at least 3 successful solution sale cases;
- Fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of any major European language is a strong asset;
- ICT/ Design/ Architecture background is an advantage (BSc or higher degree);
- Web marketing and technical writing skills will be considered highly advantageous;
- Working experience in managing virtual/ remote teams is a plus;
- Desire to create, innovate, amaze and win;
- Enthusiasm and ability to work independently;
- Observation and problem-solving skills;
- On-going monitoring and evaluation;
- Self-driven, result-oriented innovation mindset;
- Willing to long-term commitment to the company;
- Access to cutting-edge digital technologies;
- Professional working environment in a brand new showroom in Sofia, Bulgaria;
- Motivating compensation package and project-based bonuses;
- Challenging work in a growing international company;
- Transparent conditions and excellent opportunities to develop your skills;
- Strong line of integrated product and application solutions from leading European partners, covering cutting-edge technologies and platforms;
- Incentive programs and multimedia training in the latest interactive digital systems;
- Office / tele-work/ on-the-road/ online consulting;
If you feel the challenge, please apply by sending:
Resume and cover letter/ successful case studies in English to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref: MSC9).
Deadline for applying: 30 November 2014
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and selected on 3 stages. Applications will be considered under strict confidentiality in accordance with Personal Data Protection Law.
Product Designer [RDBG 09]
Brand Touch is an innovative design consulting and production company delivering high-end solutions for interactive digital information systems (kiosks, totems, tables and digital signage walls) to established companies across Europe from the retail, banking, hospitality, medical, marine and private sectors. Being truly different, we look for the best creative people with extra-ordinary talent and amazing ideas. The current requirement is for a Product Designer, using the latest production technology for exclusive interactive products design.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting the vision specification and presentation for new product concepts
- Participating in brainstorms and gathering new research
- Mastering design to produce products that meet all criteria
- Integrating and developing new technology research with the team
- Preparing and participating in design reviews to customers
You will be involved in all aspects of the developing the exciting range of high-tech products – from initial research and sourcing, through conception, 3D visualisation, multimedia presentation, production and usbaility testing. You will be working in team of Industrial Designers, Engineers and Model-makers but must be able to take individual work packages and responsibility for delivery to customer’s budget and on time. You may work on several projects and will report on each to a project manager.
Your skills must include:
- Brand, design and human interface awareness
- Engineering science, materials and processes awareness
- Resourceful and inventive problem solving
- Developing exciting designs that perform, yet robust in manufacturing and use
- Expertise in at least one 2D & 3D CAD package and proficiency in illustration, color theory, visual presentation, solid or surface modelling
- Any innovative design approach and tool is acceptable and highly appreciated
- Freeform/ NURBS surface modelling CAD (Blender, NX, Rhino, SolidWorks, StudioTools) is preferred design tool
- 3DS Max + VRay + Flash is the preferred model presentation/ reel tool
- UX (user experience) and interactive human-interfaces design experience is an advantage.
Whether you’re an experienced designer or an exceptional design graduate – this exciting role offers the unique opportunity to invent, design and develop world-class products for the EU market. We rely on good understanding of the development process, quality techniques, innovative approach for original yet producible design, matching certification/ commercial constraints and customer’s project requirements.
How to apply
You need a digital portfolio and real-world experience of taking a product from concept design to completion. Cross-disciplined candidates (Product and UX design, Project management, Business analysis, Technology research, Visual design and Information architecture skills) will be given higher consideration. First class working conditions and team environment. Top rates on offer for the right individuals. A full job brief will be discussed with short listed candidates. Rate: Negotiable.
Please apply in complete confidence, enclosing a full and current CV along with a selection of artwork and your job expectations/ requirements to email@example.com quoting Ref: RDBG 09 until 30 November .
Product Designer, Design, Interactive design, Graduate Product Designer, Product Development, Graduate Design Engineer, Manufacturing Design, Mechanical Design Engineer, UX designer.
A brand face for Brand Touch
Model/Actor required for events, presentations and videos.
Scope of work & role:
About 8-10 appearances a year on a full day assignment up to 10 hours with a 4 weeks notice.
During the 12 month term, the model can undertake other branded roles but cannot work with competitor’s brands.
To present and promote the brand and the new digital totems in markets throughout EU at:
– live events (like company-sponsored events, trade shows, awards, conferences, and workshops, and cocktails)
– partaking in commercials, social media and public relations content (photos/ videos), presentations and interviews
– talking to the press and generating visibility for the brand
Compensation: negotiable depending on the quality and experience, training and travelling.
The Brand Touch face personality
- Natural & Charming
- Innovative & Intelligent
- Extroverted & Confident
- Out-of-the-box, Lives life
The Brand Touch appearance:
- Good deep voice and perfect English (very important!)
- Attractive and tall (6ft/180cm+) with presence (very important!)
- Athletic body with pure beauty and elegance
- 24+ or older (needs a bit of maturity/ experience)
- Striking facial features, contemporary business-like vision
- Exclusive cocktail style
Applications to this casting call require portfolio (snapshot photos/ video), email and a phone to
firstname.lastname@example.org, subject [BF01] Deadline: 30 November 2014