Dear partners and friends, after 3 digital branding and digital signage expos in 10 days, we’re back on the front-line. New partners, new customers and new models. Thank you all for your Feedback and Questions during the last week.
Listening to your your comments, we will strive to take self-service kiosks and interactive digital signage to the next level – our new models are equipped with active remotely managed full-HD displays, quad-core power, dozens of integrated DS applications, syndicated dynamic data feeds and intelligent audience analytics for personalized communication and quantified ROI.
Questions: there was lot of talk going on around cables, hard drives and colors.
In order to provide you with the best digital signage kiosk solution, we would suggest to focus on few basic questions in the beginning:
- What is the purpose of your digital signage kiosk deployment and how will our solution help you?
- Who are you trying to reach, educate or entertain? New or existing audience?
- What is the environment and how many locations/screens are involved?
- What is your criteria for success and how will you measure it?
- Have you created your application strategy and content?
- Will the system include touch-screen interactivity?
- Which communication options do you need?
- Information, advertising system or both?
- What types of media will be required?
- Where will the kiosk be located?
Software for Digital signage? Well, there are over 75000 DOOH applications and growing.
Contact our team for a free consultation on your custom application / content creation project.
Meanwhile, here’s a quick digital signage applications intro: